The American-Lithuanian Business Council (ALBC) will host a roundtable meeting with a group of newly sworn in Lithuanian Parliamentarians led by current Deputy Speaker and Former Prime Minister Gediminas Kirkilas and newly elected MP Žygimantas Pavilionis. The meeting will focus on discussing upcoming priorities of the new Seimas.
The full delegation includes:
- Mr Gediminas Kirkilas, Deputy Speaker
- Mr. Mindauga Puidokas, FA Committee, Peasant and Greens Union (majority)
- Mr Žygimantas Pavilionis, FA Committee, Homeland Union - Lithuanian Christian Democrat (minority) Mr. Emanuelis Zingeris, FA Committee, Homeland Union - Lithuanian Christian Democrat (minority)
- Mrs Rasa Juknevičienė, NSD Committee, Homeland Union - Lithuanian Christian Democrat (minority)
The American-Lithuanian Business Council (ALBC) will participate in an event highlighting opportunities for American companies in Lithuania’s IT sector. The technology spotlight is hosted by the NVTC International Committee.
- Rolandas Kriščiūnas, Lithuanian Ambassador
- Bobbie Kilberg , NVTC President and CEO
- Eric Stewart, President, American-Lithuanian Business Council
- Jeff Nelson, Honorary Consul of Lithuania and Vice President, Strategic Staffing Solutions
The American-Lithuanian Business Council (ALBC) will host recently confirmed U.S. Ambassador to Lithuania, Anne Hall, for a roundtable discussion. The Ambassador will discuss U.S.-Lithuanian commercial relations and ALBC member companies’ priorities in Lithuania prior to her departure for Vilnius in late September.